mardi 2 décembre 2008

Nice Day

Yesterday, I spent a perfect Parisian day with my friend Sara. We met for sushi at Sushi West, a restaurant near school, then walked around Odeon window shopping and even daring to go into a few of the boutiques that sell scarves for 150 euros! Crazy but fabulous! Then we warmed up with coffee at a great cafe on Boulevard St. Germain and treated ourselves to their amazing eclairs! After that, we trotted along in the brisk air stopping into a few shops here and there, thankful for the heating.

I got to play personal shopper as it is Sara's birthday party on Saturday and she was searching for a nice dress. We stopped into Zara's and we found a few things for her to try on, then I would go search the store again and come back with even more cute dresses... I did this several times until finally we found the right one! I am looking forward to her elegant part on Saturday... we're going to pretend we're grown-ups!

We continued along, stopping here and there in search of Christmas presents, but it really turned into one for you, three for me. I guess I have some more shopping to do in the name of Christmas... shucks.

We topped the day off with a French movie and popcorn. It was such a perfect day, one fun thing after the other and a new great scarf, hat and pair of pants! Hooray!

1 commentaire:

Merkley Jiating a dit…

So fun! I didn't even know you were living in France!