mercredi 3 décembre 2008

Beauty will bear a pinch...

So, I got my first Parisian hair cut today,... I was really afraid that I wouldn't be able to communicate what it was that I wanted (you know, something sexy, fun, French, wearable, easy to do, practically the same length, and healthy) and well, I gotta say it worked out well! The girl was a little rough with the comb and round brush, but beauty will bear a pinch, as my mom always told me. So after a pinch, snip and some goop I was VOLIA! Done. Pictures pending...

But, in the mean time, here are some other random and out of order photos to tickle your taste buds...

This is my favorite market, or rather my favorite by default because it is right by my house and I can't get out of bed early enough on Saturday morning to go any further... But I really do love it!

Here is me and my beau, David, when we visited the Chateau of Versailles. We really enjoyed the gardens and musical water show!



Here I am prancing around with my pretty leaves, a little tipsy from the fresh wine we just had at a lovely lunch on the side of the road; there was a little stand selling fresh wine and all kinds of homemade goodies, all with wild chestnuts in them. So, for lunch we had an onion and chestnut quiche, chestnut cake and chestnut cinnamon roll, with the fresh wine, of course! It cost 7 euros and it was the best lunch so far...


That is me in Dubrovnik in August, so warm and sunny...



A picture of me on Jess' lap while we were sitting under the Eiffel Tour. I was having a hippy moment...


Ok, well, I must do some homework now.... 'Till the next time!




1 commentaire:

Busy Bee Lauren a dit…

Nikki! I am so glad I found your blog. Living in Paris!? That is so amazing. You are so beautiful :)