dimanche 20 février 2011

Catch up... Christmas, New Year's Eve, and Life Galore!


I'm behind. Considering that I'm updating my blog with my December activities in February, I decided that I would crack down on my lazy ways and play catch up on my life... Enjoy the picture heavy edition of December to February! 

I spent my Christmas holiday in Bern, Switzerland with my lovely family who live there. 
Sprouting Christmas trees on a tree farm where we picked our tree 


Christmas Market in Thun, CH

Most of the homes actually look like this! 

Invited to dinner-- this is quite the eclectic and eccentric kitchen
Hands down, the coolest outhouse ever! That's a sheep's horn as the toilet lid handle... 
My favorite lamb... he acted just like a puppy! 
Fresh snow on Christmas Eve
Lighting the candles on the tree on Christmas Eve
The angle watching over the Alps
The family at the Ice Castle Exhibit (Yes, an ice castle exhibit in December in Switzerland... it was cold!) 
Most psychedelic ice castle ever



Weird scenarios going on in the castle!
New Year's Eve! 

My dear friend, Brandon! 

Happy New Year! 
Two weeks ago, Clermont Ferrand hosted its annual, world-renowned Short Film Festival. http://www.clermont-filmfest.com/ It lasts one week and, boy, what a week it is! The population of the city explodes with foreigners from all corners of the globe and the social calandar is jammed-packed with amazing activities!

 I went to one screening of short films: amongst the 7 films, two were incredible, and the rest left you in that, huh?, mode. 

Another highlight of the week was a circus-esque bar that was built called Electric Palace. It was brimming with cool people and fantastic music. Despite the long line to get in, this was a place we frequented several times. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from inside the tent...
Electric Palace madness




I'll admit I have neglected my camera lately, so despite having recently made a trip to Paris and having enjoyed some magnificent weather, that's all folks! 

A bientôt! Bisous! 

Aucun commentaire: